AT GLOVER-DRENNAN INC.
our goal is to help you through your tough financial times
Glover-Drennan Inc. is the successor company to Ken Glover & Associates Inc. and Gene Drennan Ltd. who started practicing together as a joint venture in 1995 in Victoria and Nanaimo. Our practice employs four experienced bankruptcy administrators and four other support staff. We pride ourselves in being caring and competent in our approach to assist debtors and creditors in the administration of insolvency related matters.
Ken Glover is the President of Glover-Drennan Inc.
He obtained his Bachelor of Commerce from the University of British Columbia in 1976, obtained his CA in 1979 and became a licensed insolvency trustee in 1987. Ken has practiced exclusively in the insolvency area since 1979. Ken enjoys sports and all cars, bikes and boats with big motors.
Gene Drennan was the President of Gene Drennan Ltd. and retired full time in 2008. Gene is a huge sports fan and graces the office with his presence now and again when not travelling abroad.
Ken and Gene were both partners in international accounting firms and managed their respective insolvency practices before setting out on their own in 1995. Both have been frequent lecturers to credit grantors, university and college students, and both are past presidents of the British Columbia Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals and past directors of the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals.
- Mike Stutzel, Estate Administrator, joined the firm in 2013 after a pro hockey career followed by 5 years as a mortgage broker. Mike is a business graduate from Northern Michigan University, has completed the Counselling course and the Estate Administrator course, is currently enrolled as an articling trustee student and is in the last year of that program.
- Lesley Bentley, Estate Administrator, worked with Gene Drennan since 1987 and Ken Glover since 1995. Her previous experience was with the Provincial Government Debtor Assistance Program. She handles debtors in both our Victoria and Nanaimo offices and is a Certified Counsellor with over 30 years insolvency experience.
- Ruby Cajuguiran, Estate Administrator, has worked with Ken Glover since 1990 after moving to Victoria from Saskatoon where she also worked as a bankruptcy administrator. Ruby obtained her Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Witwatersrand, South Africa in 1974 and is a Certified Counsellor with over 25 years insolvency experience.
- Carol Ellis, Estate Administrator, has worked with Ken Glover since 1985. Prior to that, Carole worked for an international accounting firm after emigrating from England. Carole is a Certified Counselor and has over 25 years insolvency experience.
- Janny Rose has worked with Gene Drennan since 1982 and Ken Glover since 1995 and brings with her previous experience working in several law firms in Victoria. Janny's involved in the administrative side of our practice and has over 30 years insolvency experience.